Voted the 2018 "Best Local Bar In Southwest Louisiana" by Lagniappe Magazine, Loggerheads is located on the beautiful Calcasieu River.
The smoke-free atmosphere at Loggerheads is ideal for parties and gatherings with both indoor and outdoor patio seating.
Loggerheads opens Tuesday through Sunday at 11am.
Our Happy Hours are a generous 11 am-7 pm and include a variety of discounted beer and drinks.
The signature drink menu includes many favorites, such as the Gator Bite and the Bayou Breeze, qualilty made with Louisiana Bayou Rums. Another favorite is the Naked Loggerhead.
Loggerheads’ most popular events include:
- Tuesday Nights when you can always enjoy a little jazz or an array of acoustic music.
- Wednesday nights are Cajun Night where the locals enjoy music and dancing with a Cajun French band.
- Every other Thursday is Steak Night.
- On non-steak night Thursdays, a live band entertains.
- Every Friday and Saturday night, a live band plays to our dance-loving guests.
Click here to see our full menu. A few of our favorite menu items include:
- Juicy half-pound burgers
- Made to order pizzas
- Easy-peel jumbo shrimp, boiled and specially seasoned
Deciding where to sit can be as daunting as what to order! First decision. Inside or outside? Table overlooking the river or take a get-up-close-and-personal-approach-to-the-river by sitting on the edge of the expansive deck?
First-time visitors as well as frequent customers are known to enjoy both!
Ideally, arrive in time for cocktails and conversation at sunset on the Calcasieu River. Hint. Be camera ready to capture the sun set.
The expansive deck along the river offers plenty of open area or opt for one of the covered decks.
Inside, cozy up to the 4-sided bar or opt for a table. Either way, you'll enjoy comfortable seating, service, food, and an atmosphere befitting the "Best Bar of SW Louisiana!"