Public and Private Cruise Information, Pricing, and Related Details for The Lady of the Lake are as follows:
- One public cruise is held monthly
- Dates are announced on our Facebook Page. (Search Facebook/Loggerheads)
- $75.00 per person includes a buffet style meal, live music with the band playing for 3 hours, dancing, and lots of fun!
- Must be 21
- No Smoking
- Maximum number of passengers including caterers/band/servers: 150
- Minimum booking fee: $3,500.00
- Each additional guest over 100 is $35.00 per person.
- Includes three hours, total boarding to departure with an anticipated 2-hour cruise.
- Liquor and food calculated separately.
- Outside catering is permitted.
- All Liquor must be purchased through Lake Charles Dinner Cruises.
- Taxes and Fees (10.25%) will be added to the total bill. *Gratuity not included
- $750.00 for departures from other than Riverside Resort, fuel and docking fee.
- A 3% processing fee will be charged if paying with a credit card.
$1,000.00 deposit required to hold date.
- Cash Bar Option
- Open Bar $25.00 per person
- $18.00 per person for beer, wine, soft drinks
All passengers must be at least 21 years of age.
The Lady of the Lake is a SMOKE FREE vessel.
Office: (337) 491-6794 Fax: (337) 491-6793
Lake Charles Dinner Cruises, L.L.C.
3748 Hwy. 3059 (Riverside Resort)
Lake Charles, La 70615